Thursday, October 19, 2006

Knitting Envy

And it's not from me. It's about one of my projects for a change. Rebecca has knitting envy over my fabulous Purl scarf in the beautiful berry yarns I'm working on. In fact, just last night I met her at Hilltop to help her pick out yarn for her own Purl scarf. She now has her own fabulous colors. But I know Rebecca, a.k.a SpeedPicker, and I know she'll whip it out before I'm done to flaunt in my face - not that she's like that or anything... And the worst part is, she's off of work today, totally enjoying a knitting day, working on her Purl scarf while I'm stuck here at work!

(Editors Note: This post was written Thursday night for posting first thing Friday morning. After I wrote in, Rebecca began sending taunting text messages and pic via the cell phone. Is there no extent to her torture?)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're in the ring, baby! Woo!