Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Year

My friends all said that 33 is a lucky number, so this should be a good year for me. I have to say, I believe that my last few years have been very lucky and good. But who am I to argue with numerology!

And if this isn't any indication that I'm off to a good start, two of my coworkers thought I was in my late 20's!

Here's the birthday pic with the hubby! As our friend pointed out, it wasn't just my birthday, but the 2 year anniversary of when we got engaged! For my gift, he gave me a bouquet of my favorite flowers and tickets to the opera next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Cute picture! I forgot about the engagement anniversary! If I remember right, he popped the question in the kitchen before the big night out...is that right?

Glad you had a happy b-day!

Sara K. said...

Looks like a great time was had!!! That is a wonderful picture of you two. And tickets to the opera? How nice! 33 is great! I hope your year continues to be as wonderful as your birthday celebration. -S

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Megs!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Enjoy the opera!

Lots of Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Well it's always good news to hear that you look younger than you are...and you do. You look great. Have a wonderful time at the opera!

IdahoGirls said...

Happy Birthday Megs! You really have not aged since college even - looking good girl! Glad you had a nice day!

Love, A