Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby Fever! (For cute knitted things)


I have recently learned that a dear friend of mine is pregnant with her first baby! She lives in Virginia & with her crazy schedule and my crazy schedule (not to mention the time change) we play phone tag - a lot. In fact by the time we actually got on the phone with each other & she shared her great news, she was practically done with her first trimester! That's 3 months of good knitting time wasted! So I wasted no time heading off to the knitting shop to get yarn for her baby sweater! I'm making the Child's Placket Neck Pull Over from Last Minute Knitted Gifts! It's knitting up so quickly (or I'm just knitting fast with several other projects planned)! I've also finished the baby's hat (also from LMK) for another friend who's wife recently had their first baby! Plus I have the yarn for the Baby Bolero from One Skein! After seeing Rebecca's cute baby bolero I've moved that up the project to-do list for another expecting friend! So many cute baby projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»