Monday, July 24, 2006

Why I went to my knitting group tonight

  1. The place we meet has air conditioning.
  2. Once again, I forgot how to knit front to back and needed help.
  3. It's air conditioned.
  4. I haven't been in a while and missed the girls.
  5. It's air conditioned.
  6. I was hungry and wanted a good dinner that didn't involve me and a hot stove or oven.
  7. It's air conditioned.

So I ate my yummy food while enjoying the good knitting chit-chat and getting help. However, Jessica noticed that I had made a mistake at the beginning of the sleeve and thought it would be a good "learning lesson" for me to rip it out and start over since it was just a baby sleeve and I wasn't that far into it. I, being the lazy knitter that I am countered, "It's just for a baby." But I didn't even buy that. So, I ripped it out. Now I have to start the sleeve over. Freakin' learning lesson. It's too damn hot for learning lessons.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

sorry :(

Rebecca Mongrain said...

I knew that Jessica would be there to keep you in line even if I wasn't! It is a good learning experience. I am loving the regular blogging :)

Anonymous said...

boo on the ripping.

hey - when are we all getting together for the final hobo bag photo shoot??

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Ausschachten penis rhinoplasty history Pharma online parmacy oxycontin montana pontiac 2005 Black celebs pussy pics Forum voyeurs Custom volkswagen wheels Rhinoplasty cartlage lateral cartilage augmentation free paris hilton video tonawanda rhinoplasty

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Breastfeeding versus pacifer for pain relief Adipex home p Alfa romeo laxou meny Fire alarm requirements for condo Remeron and provigil combination for bipolar depre farmers insurance colorado