Monday, July 31, 2006

Birthday Weekend!

It was a great birthday weekend filled with friends, cupcakes, yarn and the biggest thrill of all - I got engaged!


After nearly four years, we're now getting married! The big question now is....which state do we tie the knot in. Stay tuned.

The birthday/engagement fun continued on Sunday as several knitters and I took the ferry over the Churchmouse Yarn on Bainbridge Island for their big sale! (Ok, so it wasn't an engagement celebration, but I was still in engagement bliss!) Good time was had by all. I bought yet another knitting book (since it was on sale it was ok) and a few sale skeins of wool to make hats for gifts.
Here's Jessica and Kim with their knitting and purchases as we head home on the ferry.

And Mara and Rebecca...this was the third picture I took of them as they were not in a photographic mood. I'm a good friend and posted the good one...