Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mmmm....muffins

I've been super hungry lately. Eating lots of snack and still trying to be healthy at the same time. Let me tell you, it ain't easy to do. I don't why I'm so hungry these days. Maybe it's because I've started working out again (yeah!) or maybe it's this weird weather. Or maybe, I'm just hungry. So I whipped up a batch of healthy muffins tonight to keep on hand. Muffins are one of my most favorite things to bake - and I do love to bake! I'm also always on the lookout for a new healthy muffin recipe. Here's the latest batch:

They are Banana Nut Muffins with Oatmeal Streusel from Cooking Light. Only I left out the nuts. Not a big fan in nuts in baked goods.
They are still cooling right now, but they sure smell good!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are making me drool. Mmmm.

Holli said...

yum, Meg. I heart muffins!!

Sara K. said...

Mmm...those look good! I have some blueberries in the freezer from last summer...itchin' to get themselves into some muffins! I am inspired! -S