That's when I knew, my weekend of quilting and knitting needed to be sideline so I could de-clutter the serious clutter.
So I sucked it up and took care of things.
- Reorged the knitting bag in the living room that held about 7 projects or the goods for 7 projects even though I'm only working on 2.
(The hubby wasn't sure how this new mess was part of my organizing/cleaning day. I assured him it was. Really, it's a small miracle that I didn't start another project while I was sorting.)
- Ripped out the hubby's socks and the Spring Time Bandit Scarf (needs bigger needles).
- Cleaned up the sewing area - got it organized and off the dining room table just in time for my folks to visit next weekend.
- Finally got rid of all of the boxes from last month's charity auction so my parents can stay in the guest room
- Cleaned the house.
- Finished quilting the baby quilt. (Ok, got in some quilting).
Um, is it time for another weekend?